Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you produce reports for both digital & analogue vehicles?
- Yes we provide both types of service and we can merge reports for drivers that are requird to drive a mixture of vehicles over a given week or fortnight.
- We have a reported accident can we get a forensic analysis?
- The Tacho chart has a surprising amount of information that can be crucial to determining the outcome of any accident. Here at Oyster we have been producing accdent reports for our customers for over 20 years.
- Can our Home Run software link with SAGE Line 50 package?
- The Home Run suite has the ability to integrate with a number of accountancy packages. Providing they have the ability to read CSV or XML file format we can develop a custom made solution.
- How long will it take to develop a bespoke solution?
- How long is a piece of string? It is difficult to estimate without knowing the all the detail requirements. However, Oyster has developed many applications for local business that have taken between 4 and 20 weeks. Our software product
are developed by an experience team of software engineers using industry standard methodology like Prince II and Agile. This make sure that all projects undertaken are completed on time and with in budget.